Vehicle Donation Program
Donate A Car, Boat, or RV
Maximize your charitable deductions this year with a vehicle donation to Friends of Woodstock School. Making a vehicle donation is quicker and more convenient than selling your seldom-used vehicle and more rewarding than trading it in.
Through a service agreement with Car Program, Inc., the largest and most trusted choice for car donations for non-profit charities since 1992, you can help us further our mission of supporting the educational mission and purposes of Woodstock School with your vehicle donation.
When you submit our online Vehicle Donation Form:
- We will quickly arrange pick up of your vehicle in all continental U.S. states and Hawaii;
- Your vehicle donation will be towed away by a professionally license, bonded and insured towing company at a scheduled time that is convenient for you;
- You will receive your vehicle donation receipt at the time of pick-up.
- Call 1-800-240-0160 and a friendly car donation specialist will schedule your pick-up appointment, or
- If you would rather have someone call you, fill out our quick and easy online Car Donation Form.
Benefits of Donating:
- FAST – next day pick-up appointments if called-in by 2pm
- FREE – we’ll pick-up your donation at no charge to you
- CONVENIENT – we’ll pick-up your car from wherever it is (home, work, auto shop)
- TAX DEDUCTIBLE – your donation is tax deductible to the full extent of the law
- SAVE TIME – save yourself the time and hassle of trying to sell it
- FEEL GREAT – knowing that your car will help further our mission
Frequently Asked Questions:
What can I donate?
We accept donations of most car, truck, boat, RV, trailer, jet-ski, snowmobile and even some motorcycles.
My car hasn’t run in years. Can I still donate it?
Yes, we accept most donated cars and boats running or not.
What do I need to donate my vehicle?
We would like the keys and title with your donated vehicle but if you don’t have either of these please submit our online VEHICLE DONATION FORM as we are oftentimes able to pick up your vehicle donations anyway.
How does my tax deduction work?
The IRS allows you to claim a tax deduction of (a) the fair market value of your vehicle up to $500 or (b) if we sell the vehicle for more than $500 we will mail you a completed IRS tax form 1098-C with that value for your tax purposes. Please remember that individual tax situations vary so please check with a tax professional to determine what if any tax benefit you may receive from a tax deductible donation.
How can I contact you to schedule a pick up?
Please submit our online Vehicle Donation Form or call our customer service center seven days a week at 1-800-240-0160 or phone the FWS office at 425-353-8422.